Minggu, 26 April 2009

I've made up my mind..

it's 7.30 PM, and I believe almost every 9th grader in Indonesia would still be worrying about the whole UN test tomorrow.. It's Indonesian language first, which arguably one of , if not, the hardest test from 4 of the subjects tested on UN.. English wouldn't be so hard since the question should cover from Sabang to Merauke.. yeah, even Papua and NTT out there... so no biggie (I hope)... Math is.. well.. if you know me better.. I guess I could say that math is one my strongest subject in school... and it really isn't that hard..seriously.... and last but not least, science... yeah, it's supposed to be hard because of all the things about this organ, how will they grow.. what's this called, how much electricity must we use, bla bla... but with the PERMEN78(peraturan mentri), we were being given the outline officially from the government itself... By outline, I mean the material of each number, and no shuffled question.. what I'm trying to say is that, I know number 1 would be a question about "besaran dan satuan dan alat ukur", and number 2 would be measurement... and number 20 would be about pasang perbani and purnama... and number 40 would be about addictive drugs and the effects on us....

okay I guess that's enough about UN, let's talk about yesterday.. it was, one of the worst night for Sunderland's fans out there, in which they were out classed by fellow srugglers West Brom... and not just 1-0 or 2-0... it have to be 3-0... well.. I guess they just have their day off.. but I still keep my heads high.. I KNOW THEY WILL SURVIVE THIS SEASON!!

now I kinda wanna explain about the title I chose... yeah, like a couple hours ago, I went to the church.. and there, something got up to me... I was thinking about my dream for the future... and considering everything I gained till today, I really hope that one day, I would be published writer... yeah, mock me as you please... I'm really looking forward to start writing some stories, as FYI, I wrote some comics when I was in elementary... So if anyone came up with an idea of a story, please do tell me.. I need as many inspiration as I could...

hey, it's currently 9.12PM... it's not that I wrote this really slow, but I did this while (still) watching the biggest loser.. seeing the dramatic change do inspires mme alot..

well, now all's done, I just wanna say, GOOD LUCK TO ALL 9th GRADER IN INDONESIA.. WE'LL PASS THIS TEST FOR SURE... ALL OF US!!!.. I'll be sure to pray tonight :P...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar