Selasa, 07 April 2009

almost ....there....

yup.. we're closing in.... tomorrow's the last day of PRAUAS/UAN, which was social studies, which many of us kept complaining about how the material were too much, bla bla... apparently not...

I figured by the kisi2 given to us, it's not going to be that hard.. I don't want to underestimate it though(and ended up like PKN today..)... so, I've been studying since 3,4 o clock... If I would to measure the time I've studied, it should approximately be around 2-3 hours... but it took me 4-5 hours now, BUT I kinda enjoy this... I study for the test, bu when I feel a bit tired, I play or chat for a bit, and then go back to studying... and it really help having friends to be studying with on the phone... It's easier to remember and understand something, if you ask someone, or if u are explaining it to someone, or even made a small discussion... I guarantee that it's one of the most effective (although not efficient in time) method of studying....

hey, btw Sunderland lose again last week to westham 2-0... I didn't really have anything to say about that... let's just hope they'll get something from their trip to the good ol' trafford..

you know, after this PRAUAS/UAN's done, there's still more to come, like UAN, UAS and Ujian Praktek.. and then we could maybe have a graduation... I still prefer an old fashioned class meeting though.. it's a lot cheaper, didn't waste too much time, and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it more than a graduation celebration with bands, and stuffs like that... it's just an opinion though.. just thought that you guys might consider it...

okay i think that's all...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar