Sabtu, 25 April 2009

It's about time...

I really feel it's about time I update this blog...

two days from now is UN.. I completely underestimated it months ago.. and now, although there's still a part of me underestimating it, I really think I should study... I really wanted to study but My body didn't have the will to stand up from this chair, and grab some books.. well, I did manage to stand up and grab some books earlier, but it turned out to be comics... which I have read for more than 20 times...

okay so these weeks, I'm really attached to both Garena and DotA.. sadly, I felt that I'm getting worse the more I play in one day... And except for today, I have been playing DotA, at least twice a day for the last 2-3 weeks... yeah.. it really was too much... I haven't been able to watch some of the TV shows I like, because I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT... what the?

Hey, speaking of which, i also miss American Idol this week.. so i'm watching the reruns earlier today... Anoop really did a great job but, he and Li'l got eliminated this week.. well, frankly speaking, it really reflects the top 5... and now I support ALLISON ALL THE WAY!! btw, she is only 1 year older than me! how cool is that? I think rene is in the same age with her?
I don't really know..

WELL TONIGHT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FIXTURE SUNDERLAND MAY HAVE THIS SEASON... because they are going to the hawthorns to face west brom wonight, and winning will make Sundeland 90% out of degradation with 4 games left to play (excluding this fixture)..

These days, I've began reading some comics too.. I began rereading yakitate japan, waiting for new naruto chapters.. and reading Fairy tail, kekkaishi, and hitman reborn.... japanese mangas sure are great... i'm about to read Full Metal Alchemist .. It's a great manga I'm sure...

OKAY, NOW I'M GOING TO FOCUS ON STUDYING... at least I hope so... GOOD LUCK TO ALL 9th GRADE FROM ALL OVER INDONESIA FOR THE UN TEST!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar